Monday, January 2, 2012

Suckage

I suck at this. No...I really, really suck at this.

As many do at this time of year, I'm trying to decide what to do with this blog. I've never been one for journaling (it is too a word, I just used it) --oh, let's face, I pretty much hate to write. I haven't been travelling or doing anything share-worthy. Oh, well I'll continue to ponder.

As 2011 is now just a distant memory, let's review the high points...

  • Moved to a new house (don't get too excited, I'll be moving again in May -- no moss here)
  • Week of ice/snow...unheard of in Texas
  • Broken car to the tune of $2500 -- CHA-CHING
  • Turned 40
  • Spent two weeks in Hawaii (Maui, Oahu)
  • Started a new job
  • Saved a cat, lost a phone
  • **ETA** My pet rat died...don't judge!
That's about it. My life sucks (except for the Hawaii and new job thing). And the fact that no one reads here supports this statement. Oh, wait, no one reads here because I don't ever post. And we're back to I suck.

*while writing this, there is an episode of Hoarders on the TV...GROSS!*

No comments:

Post a Comment