Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

As to the question at the top of the page...evidently, not very much!! I'm still trying to get into a blogging groove, but every time I come here, all of my witty dialogue goes out the door.

Speaking of going out the door -- I don't want to. People, it is hot outside. We're looking at breaking a record on Saturday with consecutive days above 100. I mean if we're going to suffer like this, we might as well get to break a record, right?

I went to the grocery store this morning to buy my brother's birthday present. His birthday was yesterday. I win "Sister of the Year" award, for sure. Anyway, I was using the self-check kiosk, but had to wait forever for the attendant to clear up something on my machine. Why? Because she was scanning someone else's entire basket of groceries AND putting in his money. Kind of defeats the purpose of self-check, doesn't it? I hate it when someone chooses to use the self-check and has absolutely NO.IDEA.HOW. TO.USE.IT!!

Sadly, that's all I got. How about showing some comment love?! Stay cool (literally and figuratively)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment